Saturday, May 22, 2010

Kardashian birth

Tomorrow i will be 38 weeks prego! I'm starting to count down the days! So far Ive been feeling wonderful, just minor aches and pains. But last night i was feeling so much pressure, where I can hardly walk, and it hurt for me to even move in bed. So sleeping exceptional was out of the question. I can tell that he dropped more, and is really anxious to make his appearance. However, he cant come just yet. My parents left on a vacation to Cancun and wont be back until the 26th. My mom is hoping that I can keep Joaquin cooking until they get home. Plus we are expecting my sister Shandra to arrive on the 25th to make it in time for the birth. I have a feeling my birthing experience is going to be somewhat similar to the Kardashian birth. Of course Mando is going to be by my side through the whole labor. I'm also planning on having my mom, and both of my sisters Shandra and Chelcie in the room with me. They insisted on being in there, so I granted it. I'm hoping my experience will turn out to be almost as great as Kourtneys was. I would even be down to pull the baby out like she did. I have to admit i cried while watching the real episode on TV. I cant wait for Joaquin to finally be here! Two more weeks, hopefully!

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog! Love it. I can't believe your baby boy is due to arrive anytime. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold that baby in Brooke! :)

    That video is crazy. I will make sure I bring the video camera in with me and we will capture everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude i know! i can't believe she was so calm. I'll be lucky to be half as calm as she was. I'm due on Monday! AHHH.

    ReplyDelete