Friday, May 21, 2010

Ellens mothers day show





On May 6th, I was fortunate enough to be apart of The Ellen Degeneres mothers day show. Mostly everyone in the audience was pregnant with their first child. It was so amusing to be in a room with so many expectant mothers! Since i was exactly four weeks from my due date, they had me sit in "The ready to pop section" that put me in the very front row! I got to sit next to Lori Davis which made it so much more fun! Dennis Quad was the guest star. He was really funny, and oh so dreamy! Here are the awesome gifts i got from show! I cant wait to start using everything! Thank you Ellen Degeneres!!


If we take a picture of our baby in this onesie, Ellen will put it up on next years mothers day show!

Hilo Chair
This high Chair is awesome! It fits a six month old, up to a six year old. I got this exact same color!
The Teutonia stroller! It is super cute and stylish! It comes with the carrycot on the left, and also the stroller seat in the very front. I cant wait to cruise around with Joaquin!




This is the color I ended up choosing.


These are hand crafted booties from yomybooties.com. We got them in a lime green color.

The Puj tub is awesome, it can fit in any kind of sink






Dr. Andrews Weil baby bottles

Safety first video monitor
Organic baby products



Timmi and Leslie diaper bag

Baby swaddler
These are really neat. They're a bib and burp cloth all in one.


Baby Bjorn Carrier

Upspring baby shrinkx hips!

2 comments:

  1. holy gifts!! I'm obsessed with that highchair! I wish we would have purchased that one for t-bone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you kidding me!?!?!? i'm screaming in jealousy right now. I saw that episode, in fact i changed my status on facebook about how jealous i was of the audience and wished I was getting the hook up. YOU ARE SO LUCKY! ha ha. I didn't realize we were due so close together!

    ReplyDelete