Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Very adorable Cousins

While my sister Shandra was in town, we wanted to get all four grand babies together for a picture. To our surprise, we didn't know how difficult it was going to be to make all of them stand still. I couldn't pick which picture was the cutest because all of them were adorable and you can see each one of their personalities in them. I absolutely love my niece and nephews!
Joaquin, Addi, Von and Tristan
If you notice Von has almost the same expression in all these pictures, but little Tristan is quite the character.
Addi is so good with Joaquin. She loves to help out all the time. She is an observer too. She is so funny and says crazy things all the time. One time I was breast feeding him and she said...
"Brookie, what are you doing?"
"I'm feeding him milk."
"But milk comes from cows. There is white milk, strawberry milk and chocolate milk. That ones my favorite!"
Von is such a sweetheart.
I love Tristan in all of these! I guess he was trying to help out by rocking the baby. He was so calm and gentle with him ;)





3 comments:

  1. what a great looking group! love those kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing SO hard when I read this post. Tristan is such a wiggle worm. I love his face when he's winking in that one pic. So funny! And when he's aggressively trying to shake Juaquin's chair. Crazy kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pics are hilarious. Why is Von's head just so huge though? And btw...I got schooled at Dr. Mario. It was sad.

    ReplyDelete